Miami Dade County is located in the Gold Coast, Florida.
- 1. The core city of the Miami-Miami metropolitan area (South Florida).
- 2 Miami Beach - The main destination for sightseeing, beach and parties. It's a different town from Miami on an island off the coast.
- The 3 Coral Gables - There are museums and parks.
- 4 Florida
- 5 Hilia
- 6 Key Biscane
- 7 North Miami Beach
- 8 Palmetto Bay
- 9 Sunny Isles Beach
- 10 Surfside
- 1 Biscane National Park
- Zoo Miami×1, 12400 SW 152nd St, ☏ 305 251-0400. 9:30AM~5:30PM every day. The oldest zoo in Florida. It houses more than 1,200 wild animals and is a free-range zoo. This climate allows animals in Asia, Australia and Africa to be kept in a variety of ways, just like zoos in other countries.
- 2 Float Museum (10975 SW 17thSt (FIU MyDisk Campus), ☏+1 305 348-2890)Tu-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su Noon-5PM At Florida International University, there are American photos from the 1960s and 1970s, Colombian artifacts dating back to the 200s and 500s, Bronze from ancient Africa and Asia, and many Latin American paintings and artwork.
- 3 Homestead Bayfront Park, 9698 SW 328th St, +1 305-230-3033. Sunrise and sunset. The natural pool and beach next to Biscaen National Park. It has a snack bar on the entire line, a picnic pavilion, a grill, a fishing ground and a large playground. the launch of a boat and the operation of a boat,
- 4 Coral Castle, 28655 South Dixie Highway, +1 305-248-6345. It is a strange stone building, built with very heavy stones, and built by a man without the help of modern equipment.
- 5 Oretta-gawa National Park, 3400 NE 163rd-dori Street, Kitamiami Beach☏+1-305 919-1844. From 8 a.m. to sunset. six dollars.
- 3485☏+1-305 442-686 Hondo, Miami City, 6Fanakul Historical Park.
- The 1 Miami Dade County Exposition and Exposition is the largest and one of the most successful fairs in Japan, attracting nearly 700,000 visitors every year. The 18-day event, which takes place from late March to early April, will involve nearly 100 vehicles, nearly 170 food dealers, nearly 50 games, souvenir shops and world agricultural competition. What you can't miss is the parade of Mardi Gras every day.
- 2 Hard Rock Stadium, 2269 Dan Marino Blvd (Miami Park) (Northwest 199 days), ☏+1 305-623-6100 (TTY +1 305 623)-62666), fax: +1 305 625-6403, ✉[email protected]. The stadium hosts the Miami Dolphin (NFL), Miami Hurricane (University) and the Orange Bowl (University) and, since 2019, has become the main venue for the Miami Open, one of the largest tennis tournaments outside the Grand Slam Conference. Since its opening in 1987, the name has been changed eight times (recently from New Miami Stadium to Hardlock Stadium in August 2016). For a stadium tour, contact [email protected] or call +1 305-623-6286. The tour costs $3 for children under 14, $5 for children over 14, and $4 for the elderly. For Miami Dolphin and Miami Hurricane games, Orange Bowl, and Miami Open tickets, please visit the individual phone number website.
- 3 Sky Zone Dollar - Located in Dollar
- Sky Zone Bay 4 - Catler Bay
- 5 Homestead Miami Speedway, Speedway Blvd 1NASCAR truck is in the Greater Miami area. The truck is the host of the Ford Championship Weekend, the final race for the Nascar Monster Energy Cup Series, the Xfinity Series and the Camping World Track Series. These races are hosted by Ford Motors and are named Ford Ecoboost 400, Ford Ecoboost 300, and Ford Ecoboost 200, respectively.
- 6 Robert is Here Fruit Stand and Farm (19200 SW 344th St, Homestead, FL 33034, +1 305-246-1592,fax fax:+1 305-242-41222,✉[email protected]. 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. every day, including holidays It was closed in September and October. This fruit section and farm are popular with tourists and local residents. In addition to local tropical fruits and vegetables, there are also many other food items sold, including smoothies and ice creams, which are widely known. There is also a Petting Zoo, one of the main entrances to Everglades National Park in a few minutes and also a breeding ground for crocodiles.
- 7 Fruit and Spice Park, S.W.305-247-5727, Florida Prefecture ☏Kaida City, Americas, 24801, Street 187. Except for Christmas, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day. The park is full of interesting foods, including fruits and spices grown in the subtropical Florida climate. In Florida, it is also famous for getting a few items that are usually not cultivated. After the orientation, visitors can choose whatever they can get when they visit. The park is closer to the fruit stand and farm of Robert Is Here. 8 dollars for adults, 6 to 11 dollars, and children under 6 are free.
- FedEx Orange Bowl Football Match ☏+1 305-341-4700. Hard Rock Stadium. It is held at the beginning of January and around New Year's Day. A big bowl game that hosts the semifinals of the College Football Playoff every three years. In other years, top teams from around the country are participating, and the Atlantic Coast Conference team is also participating.
The Miami area, where Burger King is headquartered, is not well known. Beyond fast food, Miami Dadaese is deeply rooted in the Hispanic culture. If you see the street serving cultural foods such as tacos and piccadillo, it won't be an unusual sight.
- El Toro Taco, 1S. Crow☏ Ma'Abay, +1 305-245-8182. Two-two. a Mexican dish Bring your own sake. They supply you with buckets and ice.
- South Gardens Chinese Restran, 45 N Homestead Blvd, +1 305-246-0108 .
- Aventura Mall 19501 Biscayne Blvd (near the Ade/Broadland Country line),☏+1 305-935-1110. M-Sa 10AM-9:30PM, Su Noon to 8:00 p.m. The 2,800,000 square feet (260,00m2) of this mall has a nationwide chain store, including JCPenney, Macy, Abercrombie and Fitch. There is also a children's play spot called "Rainbow Valley." Another notable landmark is the movie theater on the 24th floor. *
- Dadeland Mall 7535 North Kendall Dr (in Kendall), ☏+1 305-665-6226. M-Sa 10AM-9:30PM, Su Noon to 7:00 p.m. The country is one of the first U.S. malls. Macies and Saxe Fifth Avenue are now one of the most famous shops in Sudan.
- Dolphin Mall 11401 Northwest 12 days☏+1 305-365-7446. M-F 10AM-9:30PM, SA 10AM-9:30PM, SU 11AM-7PM. In addition to the fifth off of the Marshall's Home Goods Burlington Court Factory (a store in Saxe Fifth Avenue), there are movie theaters and many busy restaurants.
- Bar Harbor Shop 9700 Collins Average (97th Street in Bar Harbor),305-866-03111.M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su Noon-6PM (Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue are open from noon to 7:07:0000). Some designers' labels fill the space of the Barhaber shop, including Chanel, Cartier, Fendi, and Gucci. $5 parking fee
- [1taki] 8888 Howard Dr (Kendl),☏+1 305-255-4570. M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su Noon to 7. The shopping mall and the tropical waterfalls are decorated with shops such as the Brooks Brothers and the Pottery Burn.
- 2 Sunset Place, 5701 Sunset Dr☏+1 305-663-0482. M-Th 11AM-10PM, F Sa 11AM-11PM, Su 11AM-9PM. In addition to nationwide chain stores such as Gap, Urban Autofitters and Victoria's Secret, there are also Nikketown stores of large movie theaters.
- 3 Miami International Mall, 1455 NW 107th Ave, +1 305-593-1775. M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-7PM. 120 stores including Macy's, Dilard and JCPenney.
- Holiday Inn 111So Royal Poinciana BLVD Miami Springs, 305-885-1941 (Holiday Inn)
- Holiday Inn Express 5125 NW 36th St Miami Springs, 305-887-2153 +1
- Barry University, 11300 North East Second Ave (Miami Shores),☏+1 305-899-3100, Fax:+1 305-899-2971, ✉[email protected]. Twenty miles from Miami, the Catholic University has universities such as biomedical and forensic photographs, and very popular courses in nursing, education and education. The university will study with nearly 10,000 students.
- Florida International University, ☏+1 305-348-2863, fax number: +1 305-348-3648, ✉[email protected] University Park. More than 40,000 students are scattered across two campuses, and Florida International University is one of the largest universities in Florida and the 11th largest in the United States. Law and medical school are one of the top universities in Florida.
- Florida Memorial University, 15800 Nwersweft 42nd Ave, Toll-Free:+1-800-822-1362, Fax:+1 305-625-4141. Many African-American student groups are found on the Community School Campus (formerly Florida Memorial College) of the private Baptist. The university has more than 1,950 students and specialists, including management, commercial management, elementary school education and criminal justice.
- Johnson & Wales University—North Miami Campus, 1701 North Miami 127th (in North Miami),☏+1 305-892-7600, Fax:+1 305-892-7020, ✉[email protected]. The co-educated private university is one of the Johnson & Wales campus across the country, majoring in cooking, bread, pastry, business and hospitality. The campus is also the largest of Johnson & Wales, with 2,500 students following the original school in Providence, Rhode Island.
- University of Miami, ☏+1 305-284-4323, Fax: +1 305-284-2507, ✉[email protected] More than 16,000 men and women enter this private university. Business, communication, medicine and biology major are popular.
keep ~ safe
- Broward County - North
- Monroe County - Southwest
- Collier County - Northwest